Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Murphy's Law states "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong". This is commonly felt by our customers in their time of need, that is why we stand ready to react no matter the day of the week or time of the day. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. All of our highly trained crew chiefs and technicians live right here in Central MA! Our office is conveniently located right off of I-190 at 10 Pullman St. Worcester, MA. These factors allow us to respond immediately to your needs, regardless of the time of day! If you need support quickly, no one is ready to respond quicker than SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 393-7898
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.