Beloved Restaurant Saved By SERVPRO
This local fire was at a beloved restaurant in Westborough a small kitchen fire just got out of control. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough was there to remediate all damages in a blink of an eye. Fire damage can cause such an upset to a business but in this case they were up in running after two weeks’ time. The before picture shows all the damage to the rear of the building, the after shows after mediation. SERVPRO used every technique in the book to make sure this restaurant was clean and up to code. For any fire, water, mold remediation needs call the professionals we want to help (508) 757-7885.