Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO Vs. Storm Damage


Local Shrewsbury home had siding ripped off and water damage throughout external walls. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough got right to work re-mediating all t... READ MORE



Storm Damage is not always visable.


Everyone knows New England weather is some of the most unpredictable in the country. We have four seasons to contend with and each one individually can create c... READ MORE



Beloved Restaurant Saved By SERVPRO


This local fire was at a beloved restaurant in Westborough a small kitchen fire just got out of control. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough was there to remedi... READ MORE



SERVPRO vs. Small Attic Fire


The before picture shows the attic and ceiling over our customers bedroom who suffered a scary electrical fire. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough remediated a... READ MORE



Water Damage to Garage Ceiling


In the before picture this family was dealing with a small pipe leak above garage creating water spots and mold growth. SERVPRO re-mediated all the water first ... READ MORE



Local Gas Station Catches Fire


The pictures above show a commercial fire loss from start to finish of fire remediation, all the white-yellow dust is ashes from a car fire. SERVPRO was ready a... READ MORE



Successful Water Remediation in a local Northborough Home


The two pictures above, shows a water damage from a faulty pipe that was replaced two weeks prior to the loss. SERVPRO of Shrewsbury / Westborough got in to the... READ MORE



Water Damage to a Local Congregation


This beautiful congregation had water damage, and they immediately called SERVPRO. With that came so many benefits, the faster the water is extracted, the less ... READ MORE



Water Damage to a Local Church Kitchen


A church in one of our local communities fell victim to a frozen sprinkler pipe which caused severe water damage throughout the whole church. Their kitchen took... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Shrewsbury Medical Facility


Commercial water damage at this Shrewsbury medical facility was the result of the sprinkler system activating accidentally. The management of the establishment ... READ MORE